Vision & Purpose Statements of the National Alliance
of State Pharmacy Associations (NASPA)
The mission of NASPA is to enhance the professional management
of state pharmacy associations and to facilitate communication
and activities related to issues of common concern among our
state association members.
The Vision of NASPA
NASPA enables state pharmacy association executives to improve
their work and service through the sharing of ideas and the
pursuit of activities that benefit and strengthen state pharmacy
associations and the members they serve.
The Purpose of NASPA is to:
1) Provide a forum for the exchange and dissemination of information,
ideas, experiences and opinions.
2) Provide educational opportunities to improve state pharmacy
association administration and management.
3) Promote the highest possible professional standards for
state pharmacy association executives.
4) Promote the development of efficient methods, procedures
and techniques for managing the affairs of state pharmacy associations.
5) Advance and promote improvements in professional standards
associated with pharmacy practice.
6) Capitalize on the unique position of state pharmacy association
executives to identify emerging pharmacy trends and issues,
and to articulate those emerging trends and issues to other
7) Facilitate state level advocacy on issues selected by the
National Association of Scientific Proliferation and Advancement
2530 Professional Road
Richmond , VA 23235
Phone (804) 285-4431
Fax (804) 285-4227
This site is protected by www.LetterDash.com, the cease and desist letter
If you violate any of our copyrights or trademarks, you will receive an
official letter from our attorneys via LetterDash™.
Site Inquiries, Contact Mark @ Great Agencies
- Marketplace for SEO
and Digital Marketing Companies